QuickBooks payroll update error ps077 occurs when the users try to download the payroll updates in their QuickBooks application. This error commonly occurs when the QuickBooks company’s file is damaged or when you are using an incorrect tax table. Below mentioned are the crucial steps that you can follow to solve the QuickBooks Error PS077.
• Turn off the User account control settings on your PC.
• Delete and reinstall the QuickBooks application.
• Try to manually download the QuickBooks payroll update.
• Repair or reinstall the QuickBooks desktop application.
• Download the latest available version of QuickBooks payroll tax tables.