QuickBooks payroll update error ps077 occurs when the users try to download the payroll updates in their QuickBooks application. This error commonly occurs when the QuickBooks company’s file is damaged or when you are using an incorrect tax table. Below mentioned are the crucial steps that you can follow to solve the QuickBooks Error PS077.
• Turn off the User account control settings on your PC.
• Delete and reinstall the QuickBooks application.
• Try to manually download the QuickBooks payroll update.
• Repair or reinstall the QuickBooks desktop application.
• Download the latest available version of QuickBooks payroll tax tables.
• Update the QuickBooks desktop application to the latest available version. Read more- error 1935 quickbooks Read more- Quickbooks crash when Emailing Invoices
Procedures to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS077
After considering all the important points, you can now move ahead and perform the troubleshooting procedures one after the other until the error is fixed.
Solution 1: Download the Payroll Updates Manually
To download the payroll updates, follow the below-stated steps carefully:
• First of all, log out from your QuickBooks account. • Thereafter, you need to close all your system windows while ensuring that no QuickBooks windows are open. • Once done, open Windows Task Manager and look for all the QuickBooks Windows that are opened. • Here, open QuickBooks and try to update QuickBooks payroll once again. • If the error remains unsolved, click on files in QuickBooks and select the Repair QuickBooks option from within the Files.
If it does not resolve the QuickBooks Payroll error PS077, move to the next troubleshooting solution.